Vocational Training Center of the regional unit of Lesvos (Greece)
The Vocational Training Center of the regional unit of Lesvos was founded in 1995. Μain shareholder of the company is the North Aegean Regional Government. KEKAPEL S.A. aims at providing the organization, coordination, implementation and management of vocational education and training services (including research, studies and other related activities) in Lesvos and in the five islands of the North Aegean Region.
Its main objective is lifelong learning of employed and unemployed people in the islands of Lesvos (where is also the headquarters of the company) together with the islands of Lemnos, Chios, Samos and Ikaria. It strives to provide services of the highest standard in its areas of expertise which include:
– Development and implementation of vocational training programs.
– Human resources management
– Actions against social inclusion
– Promoting social inclusion and equal opportunities to vulnerable groups (migrants, refugees, Roma)
– Participation and implementation of EU Programs and Community Initiatives
– Transnational Cooperation